1924 (still in use)
Original Name :
Station Location :
5kms, 3m 5c, from Perth.
Station Facts : Daglish has always been in use only as a passenger halt
along the Eastern Railway, however when the station opened in 1924 the
signal box at Lawler
street was added to Daglish Station, to control the local track between
Subiaco and Shenton Park. Daglish is one of the few Stations left along
the railway with it’s
original platform and station building. These days Daglish is situated
in a leafy residential suburb, it serves as the closest station for patients
and visitors to get off at, for King Edward Hospital which is across
the road from the station.
(Thanks to Roderick Smith for this photo of Daglish
(Daglish Station, 1st of April 1988)