Original Name :
Cottesloe Beach (1890's to 1931), Buckland
Hill (1931 to1937), Mosman Park (1937 to the present
Station History :
Same as Victoria St station, this station
has the depression in the ground behind it’s Perth bound platform from where
independent freight line used to run from the Leighton Marshalling yards
to Cottesloe where it joined up with the main line.